Friday, June 02, 2006

Emma Frost: The Movie?

Emma Frost on the big screen? Oh hell yeah. According to our friends at CHUD (via USA Today) everyone's favorite telepathic mutant dominatrix may be getting a cinematic rubdown. This is a brilliant idea. Emma Frost has been the most interesting X character by far the past few years. Grant Morrison made her the real star of New X-Men. Greg Pak & Greg Land gave her great emotional resonance and aven greater titties in Phoenix: Endsong. And Joss Whedon has put her at the center of all the doins' and transpirings in Astonishing X-Men. I'm not exactly sure what the story would be about, but with a director as respected as David O. Russell I'm confident.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Also in the same article they mention the possibility of doing a New Mutants movie. This I'm less enthused about. To be honest New Mutants would make a better TV show than a movie, but I'll wait and see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»