Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Hot List - Week of November 15th

Oh my God! I'm going to need a loan this week. Either that or I'm gonna have to start jackin' fools.
DC.
52 Week #28
Aquaman Sword Of Atlantis #45
Astro City The Dark Age Book 2 #1
Birds Of Prey #100
Checkmate #8
Green Lantern Corps #6
Omega Men #2
Robin #156
Shadowpact #7
Supergirl #11

Image
Bomb Queen Vol 2 #2
Invincible #36
PvP #29

Marvel
Astonishing X-Men #18
Cable Deadpool #34
Civil War #5
Iron Man #13
Moon Knight #6
Ms Marvel #9
New Avengers #25
Squadron Supreme #7
Thunderbolts #108
Ultimate Fantastic Four #36

I had the chance to read most of the Astro City trades recently and I cannot tell you how great they are.

I <3 Birds of Prey. Even if Black Canary is leaving (for now).

They told me that Astonishing X-Men would come out monthly. Astonishing X-Men is not coming out on time. Astonishing X-Men needs to come out on time.

Is Civil War woth the wait? We'll know soon enough.

No comments: