Monday, November 27, 2006

A Trilogy of Sumrfs Movies !?!

What. The. F&%k.

I know every studio wants a big animated flick. Every studio also wants the next epic franchise. But what sane person thinks you can have both of those together in The Smurfs? Smurfs was the first show I outgrew. It is about as mindless as a cartoon can get. Yet somebody thinks that it wouldn't just make a hit animated movie, but it would also be the cornerstone of a Lord of the Rings-like franchise.

Oh God my brain just exploded.

This is the kind of idea they should be using for the next season of Entourage. It has to be a joke. Nobody, nobody, could think making a movie about those little commies is a good idea.

1 comment:

Guy LeCharles Gonzalez said...

"...the animated Lord of the Rings – through the world of these idiots. Because they’re sweet characters but they’re goofs."

Dude, I would totally go see this! Good thing I have kids to cover for me. ;-)