Monday, October 16, 2006

The Hot List - Week of October 18th


DC
52 Week #24
Authority #1
Birds Of Prey #99
Checkmate #7
Exterminators #10
Fables 1001 Nights Of Snowfall HC
Omega Men #1
Robin #155
Sandman Vol 2 #1 $0.50
Shadowpact #6
WildCATS #1

Marvel
Cable Deadpool #33
Civil War X-Men #4
Runaways Vol 2 #21
Ultimate Fantastic Four #35
X-Factor #12

The Worldstorm continues with the Grant Morrison penned relaunches of both The Authority and Wild C.A.T.S. hitting stands this week. I'll give both a shot but to be perfectly honest I never really liked The Authority.

It feels like I've been waiting for the Fables 1001 Nights of Snowfall Hardcover for 1001 days. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

A $.50 comic? Oh hells yeah. Its a Sandman Mystery Theater relaunch? Double hells yeah.

If Civil War: X-Men was a six issue mini then I would have already dropped it, but since there is only one issue left I'll bite the bullet and pick it up.

No comments: