Monday, October 02, 2006

The Hot List - Week of October 4th

DC
52 Week #22
All-New Atom #4
Boys #3
Detective Comics #824
Jonah Hex #12
Manifest Eternity #5
Mystery In Space #2
Nightwing #125
Outsiders #41
Y The Last Man #50

Image
Fear Agent #8
PvP #28
Marvel
Fantastic Four #540
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #13
Incredible Hulk #99
Irredeemable Ant-Man #1
MAX Sampler
X-Men Phoenix Warsong #2

Fallen Angel Vol 2 #9 IDW

Finally a return to normalcy after three consecutive insane weeks at the ol' comic shoppe.

I'm not the biggest Garth Ennis fan but The Boys has been a lot of fun. Although at this point the 'ultraviolent, oversexualized deconstruction of the superhero paradigm' section at my LCS is beginning to get a little crowded.

Marv Wolfman returns to Nightwing and it feels so good.

Phoenix: Warsong. I want to like this book. I really do. But at this point I think I'll wait for the trade.

No comments: