Thursday, October 26, 2006

Random Musings - Lost Year Edition

Did I read that right? Wildcats #2 delayed until March?!?! All-Star Batman delayed until January? I love Jim Lee, but someone needs to pull him aside and tell him not to take on so many projects. Wildcats. All-Star Batman. The DC massively multiplayer game. He needs to look himself in the mirror and hand one of these off to another artist before its too late.

Fuse, the music video network, was actually playing Evil Dead this week. I don't think I've ever seen that broadcast outside of the premium channels. One of the great horror movies of all time.

I read Seven Soldiers #1 today. I didn't understand it, but I read it. The damn thing should come with a tab of acid to drop while you read it, maybe then it would make some sense.

Japanese game shows are funny. And so very, very painful.

I need Gears of War. Now.

I was given something called a Slanket the other day. Its a big, plush blanket with sleeves in it. It sounds a little odd at first (and it kind of looks like monk robes) but its actually a great idea. Being able to surf the web and play Saints Row in a cold house while snuggly wrapped up is very nice. And since a bunch of my friends and family seemed to like it my Christmas shopping got a bit easier this year.

No comments: