Monday, August 21, 2006

The Hot List

I'm may need to sell a kidney to afford this week's haul. At a minimum I'm probably going to spend more than I ever have in a single week.

DC COMICS
52 WEEK #16
BATMAN #656
BIRDS OF PREY #97
BLUE BEETLE #6
FLASH THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE #3
JACK OF FABLES #2
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #1
SUPERGIRL AND THE LEGION OF SUPER HEROES #21
WONDER WOMAN #2

IMAGE COMICS
FEAR AGENT #7

MARVEL COMICS
ASTONISHING X-MEN #16
DAREDEVIL #88
ETERNALS #3 (OF 6)
EXILES #85
HEROES FOR HIRE #1
NEW AVENGERS #23
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #99
ULTIMATES ANNUAL #2
WOLVERINE #45

While the roster of the new Justice League may have been spoiled, I'm still waiting with bated breath for the first (real) issue.

I can's decide which is the best comic not published by the Big Two: Walking Dead or Fear Agent. Either way they're both at the top of my read pile.

Astonishing X-Men. Droooollll.

Daughters of the Dragon was one of my favorite stories of the year, and I think Heroes for Hire will be just as good.

No comments: