Friday, August 25, 2006

Transformers Hentai!?!

I saw this on Marionette's blog and just had to say something. I love her blog, but I think in this case she missed the point. While making Transformers have to kiss girls in order to gain powers is strange (okay, really really bizarre) it pales in comparason to .... this.

I think my soul just threw up on my inner child.

I can live with Megatron as a dinosaur. I can live with him as a dragon. Megatron is a helicopter now? Fine with me. But Megatron with a giant penis-tentacle for a tounge! That crosses a line!

Oh God I feel dirty just thinking about it. Please, if you value your immortal soul, don't click on those links!

I'm going to scrub my eyes out with bleach, say the Rosary five times and pray I don't have nightmares.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The nerd level of this post is overwhelming my senses... must listen to some "Molly Hatchet," or "Lynyrd Skynyrd" and drink some PBR in order to de-nerdulate.